Christmas is nearly here and we have a range of digital downloads that you can print at home.
Perhaps the gifts you were planning to give are nowhere to be seen and they’re stuck somewhere in the Royal Mail or courier network?
Don’t despair, we have a range of digital downloads that you can print out at home and give to friends and family to explain what has happened.
Custom Name Decal Stickers
Quality, long lasting Vinyl Decal name stickers for personalising your own items.
They’ll stick to most smooth surfaces like glass, metal, ceramic, plastic, card, paper (but not fabric).
Easy to apply, just rub over the decal stickers you receive, peel off the clear top layer (the word/design will be stuck to the clear layer) and apply it to the items you are personalising. Rub over the design and lift off the clear layer.
Still not sure, watch our video showing how easy they are to apply: www.zingaboo.com/how-to-videos-etsy
You might be wondering if they are waterproof – YES they are – but NOT dishwasher proof. So, if you stick your decal stickers on to things like mugs, glasses, plates then all you need to do is hand wash them.
How To Order Your Sticker
Select the colour you require.
Select the length of the sticker you require.
What length of sticker should I order?
Measure the item you want to apply the sticker onto and then decide on what length the sticker should be.
If you order multiple stickers with different names / words, we will take the longest word(s) and that will determine the maximum length of your stickers. Maximum of two words per sticker
The other word(s) will then be sized so their height matches that of the longest word whilst the number of letters in each word will guide the length of these.
For example, you order the names Alexander, Andrew, Mark, Al and choose 150mm for the length of the sticker.
Alexander is the longest, so that will be set to be 150mm in length.
The stickers for the other names will be approximately the same height as Alexander, but shorter in length, with Al having the shortest length.
In the “Custom Name” box just enter all of the names you want to order in that text box, ensuring you separate each name with a comma, like this
Alexander, Andrew, Peter, Jo
Select the TOTAL quantity of stickers you want to order.
If you can’t see the quantity box at the moment, it will be shown on the next page.
Ordering different sizes / colours of sticker
If you want to order stickers of different sizes or colours, then you just need to repeat steps 1-4 above. Each combination of size/colour will be separately shown in your shopping basket.
rPROCESSING AND DELIVERY TIME:
My usual order processing time is 3 – 5 days (non-personalised items are usually processed in 1 – 2 days)
UK OPTIONS (Royal Mail)
• 2nd Class Royal Mail – delivery is normally 2-3 working days after dispatch
• 1st Class Royal Mail (upgrade at checkout) – delivery is normally 1 to 2 working days after dispatch
• Special Delivery – Next Working Day (subject to postcode restrictions) after dispatch. Orders dispatched on a Friday are normally delivered the following Monday, but may be delivered on the Saturday at the discretion of the Royal Mail.
INTERNATIONAL (NON-UK) OPTIONS
• Standard Non Tracked Shipping guided at:
– USA: 8-14 working days after dispatch
– Canada: 8-14 working days after dispatch
– Australia and New Zealand: 7-20 working days (depends upon remoteness of delivery destination and customs clearance)
– Europe 5-8 working days
Other countries see shipping policies.
• Tracked Shipping
– USA: 5 to 7 working days after dispatch
– Canada 6-10 working days after dispatch
– Australia & New Zealand 6-10 working days after dispatch
– Europe 3-6 working days after dispatch.
Other countries see shipping policies.
Non-UK deliveries can sometimes take longer than the above average delivery times due to local Custom’s clearance. Strikes, severe weather and other operational issues may also delay deliveries, these are outside of my control.
Please note that payment of any customs charges due upon delivery is not my responsibility, you or the recipient are liable to pay such costs.